Business and Economics Education deals with how economics topics are taught and learnt in business schools and at corporate level. It takes into consideration individual learning processes as well as organisational and structural aspects from an interdisciplinary perspective. As a graduate of the Master’s Programme in Business and Economics Education, you can shape school and corporate learning processes and have a solid command of economics.
Within the framework of the programme, you will consolidate your knowledge and skills in the fields of vocational and business education. You will choose between an area of specialisation which focuses on economics (Programme Concentration I) and a general education required elective such as a foreign language, sport or mathematics (there are 13 subjects in total to choose from, Programme Concentration II). You are also welcome to join us if you have not yet completed any business and economics education courses in your bachelor studies. (Information for lateral entry applicants/return-to-learn students). What’s more, you end the programme with two qualifications and are well-equipped for both the teaching profession and business practice.Prospective students: Register your interest.
Why study Business and Economics Education in Konstanz?
- Excellent study conditions thanks to close personal supervision by teaching staff and administration
- Research-based teaching with immediate practical relevance for your profession
- Study abroad: In Europe or overseas
- Broad career prospects in the teaching profession and the private sector.
- Direct admission to the master’s programme for lateral entrants (return-to-learn students)
- A wide range of leisure and recreational pastimes: Experience Lake Constance and the Alps with university sports.