How can we help you?

Can I study at university while I’m still at school? Will my internship be recognized? Who should sign my BaföG (German Federal Training Assistance Act) form? Why doesn’t my performance assessment show up in StudIS? How do I keep myself posted? Who do I get a reference from?

On our web pages, we provide important information on these and other topics. We are very happy to answer your questions and to address your concerns. You can reach us by phone, email or Skype and are very welcome to visit us during our office hours.

From the student survey “We want your opinion!”

Do you have a child and are therefore unable to attend tutorials scheduled for certain times? Are you disabled, suffering from a chronic illness or learning difficulty (e.g. dyslexia) and would like to request compensation measures for examinations? Have you been asking yourself whether you’re suffering from exam anxiety? Feel free to contact us if you require assistance or have special needs.