Do you need a reference?
You are studying for a bachelor’s degree and would like to apply for a place on a master’s programme or for a job?
You are studying for a master’s degree and applying for an exchange place abroad, doctoral studies or a job?
Then please use this form to request a reference from a professor at the department. The information you enter will be forwarded to your preferred professor/lecturer. All further communication then takes place directly with him/her.
- Should there be any special conditions regarding the issue of a reference, you can find them on the professor's/lecturer's homepage.
- You do not need to send a CV.
- The more time and trouble you take in putting together the required information, the easier it will be for your professor/lecturer to write a convincing reference.
- The more of your professor’s/lecturer’s courses you have attended the better.
- Please submit your request at least four weeks before the reference is needed.
- Depending on the study programme’s language of instruction or the working language in the case of employment, please provide ALL data in German or English.
- Please provide only relevant information.
- If you would like a reference from a visiting lecturer, please contact him/her directly.
- Master’s students in the double degree programme applying for an exchange place abroad should please contact Professor Hahn directly.
- Should a professor/lecturer refuse your request for a reference, he/she you will inform you directly.