Summer semester 2019
The registration is possible under this link until 24th April.
The course deals with key aspects of structural reform that aims to raise economic performance. Issues considered include:
- Reform Transmission channels
- Criteria to assess the appropriateness of Regulation and Reform requirements
- Evaluation of Reform Impact on economic magnitudes
- Political economy issues of Reform
- Reform Surveillance
- Areas of Reform in the European Union.
This course will be held like a seminar in two blocks in April and in June:
|First Block, April 2019 :||Date||Time||Room|
|Second Block, June 2019||Date||Time||Room|
Format and Grading
The grading will be based on:
- A presentation and short written summary (1-2 pages) of the presentation by each participant
- A written Test.
The first block consists of lectures. Participants' presentations will be made during the second block. Topics for the presentation will be assigned during the first block.
Full attendance of both parts of the course is compulsory. Participants should be familiar with basic micro and macroeconomics. Knowledge in econometrics is of help.