Guidelines for articles in the Department’s newsletter
- Articles should be written in German or English.
- Please use third-person or passive voice.
- Please use past tense for past events.
- For contributions in German, please make sure to follow the guidelines for “gendergerechte Sprache”.
- Reports on past events should not exceed 1500 characters.
- Presentations of new colleagues should not exceed 500-600 characters.
- Always mention the photographer, e.g. in the file name (copyright).
- Please upload/send pictures in a separate file (e.g. as a zip archive, if uploading multiple pictures). If possible, always use high resolution pictures.
- In case the files are too big to upload them using the online form, please e-mail them to us or use the university’s file hosting service or cloud service and e-mail us the download link.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Sandra Geldmacher. Thank you!